Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Less than a week left

Six days left to submit those beautiful baby pictures for the contest!

I'm going to try to get better at sharing pictures on here.... I mean, pictures other than from sessions. Pictures of whatever.... my son, something I found amusing throughout the day, something pretty, something old. Just something. A picture. Maybe eventually I'll do a challenge with this in mind... but for now, I'm going to share some pictures from this evening. Porter and I went on a walk and stopped by the lake to pick dandelions. He loves to destroy them. As usual, I was unable to capture anything resembling him looking in my direction, but ah, such is life.
51807_014 51807_028

and here's something new... a new little technique... kind of resembles a painting. Kinda cool, don't you think?
51807_009edited

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...