Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ok, here we go!

I've been busy digging into the session yesterday, getting a few more proofs ready to share.

This family was SO fun! They were up for anything, and we shot a little at home and once Brennan had had enough, we headed down the road to downtown for some new scenery. There are SO many images from this session that I LOVE.... I hope they love them as much as I do!

Proof_7

I just adore interaction family shots... posed is ok, but it is this that I love... look how they look at him... you can tell they are both just so in love with this little guy.
Proof_22

Does he not have THE cutest wardrobe?
Proof_15

I've been dying to get this shot in this location... I love the hat and his little snack up... it just completes the picture!
Proof_26

Mom plays the cello (and teaches lessons too!) and looks like Brennan will grow up with the same love of instruments...
Proof_10_2

Ok, I could literally go on and on... but I have another session to get to so there's the peek for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...