Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Family ties... │ Jackson Michigan Child & Family Photographer

I think its wonderful when my clients involve extended family members in their sessions... what a great way to honor parents and document those special relationships with children.


I absolutely adored this session today... the kids couldn't have been any cuter (well, the whole entire family was beautiful! I swear I say that about every one of my clients!), and everyone was so fun! By the end of the session I was sweating and Haden had about had enough... he wanted to hang out by the lake, so we went splashing through the water together. He thought it was hilarious that my pants got all wet :)

And Miss Lauren... awwww... such a petite little princess! She wasn't sure of me at first, but by the end of the session she had warmed up a bit (literally... the sun finally came out today!) and gave me some smiles.


Tyra and family, thank you for sharing your afternoon with me. I enjoyed hanging out with your family and getting to know you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...