Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

Holiday 2007... coming quickly!

If you're thinking of Holiday cards this season, now is a great time to be thinking of getting your order in before the holiday rush. This year I am doing things a little differently... I have created (or, for some of the templates- purchased them from vendors) a set of holiday cards for the 2007 season. Some are from last year, but were my favorites so they're back again. Anyhow, I will be setting up a link to the cards I am offering and will link you to them soon. For now, here are a few.






If you have had a session with me and wish to purchase holiday cards, drop me an email at nicole@nbarczak.com

The deadline for placing your order is November 10th.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Cute cards! I love the first one! Was that one purchased from one of your vendors?

Anonymous said...

Nicole - these are beautiful! Do you design them from scratch? Love the style.

Ashley Mc said...

oy! those cards are adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...