Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Baby smooches │ Grosse Pointe Michigan Baby Photographer

Aren't they the best?!
I'm starting to feel a little better... my head isn't as stuffy, throat isn't as sore... hopefully in a day or two I'll be back to 100%. So, I'm buckling down today for as long as I can manage and trying to get working on a few galleries.

I hope you all have a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving! Enjoy the long weekend.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That might be my favorite picture of yours...EVER! I just love it!

Glad you are feeling better...hope the Mc Donalds playground germs didn't get you sick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...