Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pretty as a princess │ Grosse Pointe Michigan Baby & Family Photographer


Here's a sweet little darling I just met this afternoon. (I literally JUST got home from her session) Isn't she absolutely precious? I am in *love* with how this shot turned out.

Now, I normally don't show sneak peeks this quickly. I was loading my cards from this weekend/today's sessions and flipping through a few pictures and saw this. I immediately had to see how it looked all finished. I am in love.

More sneak peeks later for everyone else waiting! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

How many times should I keep hitting refresh?

I LOVE that shot! PRICELESS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...