Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

Personal

I'm going to attempt to post more personal pictures here... kind of share a little glimpse into my life instead of just posting client sneak peeks.

This weekend my oldest son, Porter (who is 2.5) stayed with my sister in law. We went to pick him up today and of course I couldn't forget my camera---- we have some cute nieces that I just had to snap some pictures of!






Hudson... looking a little concerned that Brenna was feeding him and not mommy

Porter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...