Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

Recent Urban Sessions....

Here's a peek at some of the locations that will be used in the Urban Sessions.
(for a link to more downtown sessions click here)









And... a few of my stinkpot... I think I might have to share a few of the outtakes. Which, sadly, outnumber the decent shots I got of him. *sigh*


1 comment:

Erika said...

Nicole...your pictures are amazing! Thank you for inspiring me to keep snapping! I hope things are going well for you, and life with 2 boys is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...