Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

These colors.... │ Jackson Ann Arbor family Photographer

I just adore fall... I love how our trees change into such gorgeous colors. And honestly, they change all too quickly. Remember the beautiful tree lined road from this session last week? Well, I met with this sweet family to take advantage of this marvelous color and all the leaves from those trees were GONE. Gone, I tell you... I couldn't believe it. Luckily, I drive through this park daily to get to work (my full time job) and I knew of another great location I'd been wanting to use. So we headed there and found LOTS of color! I'm having a hard time converting any of these pictures to black and white. And for me... that's strange... I typically gravitate toward black and white.

Anyhow... I'll leave you with a quick sneak peek. I've got 5 sessions to finish proofing and I am afraid I don't see an end in sight this evening... So, if you're waiting for your gallery... I'll be emailing you soon!





1 comment:

Denise said...

Awesome! Totally love that last one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...