Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, January 22, 2009

2008 Contest

We're in the slow season (limiting clients to maternity and newborns), and its been QUITE a while since I've done a contest. I thought that, in honor of all my wonderful 2008 clients, I'd do a "Favorite Image of 2008" contest.

So, vote on your favorite image (one vote per person, please) and the winner will receive an 11x14 of the winning image. So, get everyone you know involved... friends, family, coworkers, online pals, pets, the sales clerk at your favorite store... vote for your favorite image of 2008!

Contest ends January 31st at 1:00pm.

**PS I hope I didn't miss anyone... if I did, please shoot me an email and I'll add an image from your session asap.


































1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

You are very talented! I really loved #30. I would love to have you photograph our family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...