Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Rhenner │ Jackson Michigan Newborn Photographer

I love baby names... so of course I'm always excited when I hear new names from clients!

Baby Rhenner was absolutely adorable... completely wide awake and rolly-chubby. SO precious. (they all are!)


I'm a little bit behind on sneak peeks and galleries.... I've been out of town the past 2 weekends (ok, ok, yes... its been for "fun" not "work" LOL!) So... here are a few favs to tide you over, Kristen.





3 comments:

Nicole said...

AWE!!!! Look at that cuteness!!!! LOVE the photos!!!! Can't wait to see them all.................

Melissa Mooradian Photography said...

I love the name too! Such a cutie!

jbw said...

I LOVE the contest shot of Rhenner!
That drunken stupor smile as he drifts off...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...