Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

Max and Sarah │ Ann Arbor Child Photographer

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to photograph Max and Sarah again.... they were my first set of twins and I think it is such a blessing (and so fun!) to see clients grow up. I photographed these little ones in the belly, as newborns and now as feisty one year olds!



I have more to share but am fighting with an incredibly slow computer....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...