Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Adrian Michael │ Jackson Michigan Newborn Photographer

Mr. Adrian.... Hunka Chucka... Chubba Wubba.... Chunky Monkey

This little guy was a whopping 10lbs 2oz at birth.... I think he's the largest infant I've photographed yet.  I think what amazes me the most is he came from a relatively small mommy.  I'd never have guessed she'd be giving birth to a 10lb baby!  Kudos Katie!!  

Adrian is the third sweet boy in this family... he joins big brothers Donnie and Nolan (who is just 21 months old.... you can see his newborn pictures back in May 2008). They're going to be a trio of handsome little devils, if I do say so myself!!   I can't wait to watch these three boys grow up together.  










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...