Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lake Michigan | Mackinaw City Family Photographer

This gorgeous family and I met up in Mackinaw City for an amazing sunset session on the beach.  The weather was PERFECT and the kids were such fun to work with!  Mom and Dad were stressed throughout the session but I told them not to worry... trust me.  And the images they most worried about?  They're our favorites!  I'm thinking next summer I need to make time to do a few on location sessions at the beach.  I love it!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...