Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Plate Family | Jackson Michigan Family Photographer

This amazing (and gorgeous!) family lives in the school district I recently worked in.  In fact, their two oldest boys have been in classrooms I worked in and I was the oldest sons' student teacher!).  It sure makes me feel old to know he's in 9th grade now!!   I absolutely love families like the Plates- playful and fun loving.  I'm pretty sure we laughed most of the session as they lovingly picked on each other to make each other smile.   Perfect.  Enjoy your (rather large!) sneak peek!  So glad to have had the opportunity to capture your beautiful family and handsome boys!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...