Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2 Days until the Matilda Jane Trunk Show!

Just a reminder.. Saturday is my Trunk Show for the new Good Hart line from Matilda Jane Clothing.  

You do not need to attend- you can order online!  Anyone who purchases $75 or more through my trunk show will receive a FREE  Mini Session this spring.  The Matilda Jane Mini Session is a 20 min. mini session of your daughter wearing her new, darling Matilda Jane clothing.  The Mini Session date, location and time slots TBD.  You will receive an online gallery of your images and have the option to purchase prints through your gallery.  Digital files are not included and can be purchased additionally.  Please note, this mini session is for your child only.  If you’d like to have a family or sibling session, please contact me to set a date! 

Matilda Jane Clothing is only available through trunk shows, so this is your time to come and check it out in person.  If you are interested in ordering items and can’t make it to the trunk show, you can place your order through me.  You can be from anywhere in the USA!   Contact me and I’ll give you the details.  :)  It’s super easy.  If you'd like to attend, send me an email (or comment here!) and I can give you details and my address.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...