Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, March 11, 2013

Mommy and Me Sessions!

It's just about that time!  Last year I was unable to offer Mommy & Me sessions as I had just delivered sweet baby girl, Amelia.  I'm so excited to do these again.  As a mom, I know I'm RARELY in pictures... and the ones I am in?  They're selfies...aka... hold your arm out, "c'mon kids- squiiiish in! EVERYONE LOOK!" and the angles are awful, unflattering and rarely is everyone in the frame as well as looking cute.  This is YOUR time, Moms!   Put yourself first... treat yourself.  Mommy & Me sessions make GREAT Mother's Day gifts, and feel free to bring along YOUR mom as well for a multi-generation session!



I have decided to put together a monthly mailing list for those who are afraid of missing updates via Facebook or email.  I will never share your email nor will I spam you a ridiculous amount of times a month.  I'm thinking possibly 2 times a month "newsletter" type email.   If you're interested in signing up, it is super easy. The form is ----> HERE.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...