Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Holden Beach, North Carolina Family Session | Nicole Barczak Photography

While on vacation, I met up with Jaime and her family to do a family session.  Let me just say- I could live at the beach.  All the time.   To be honest with you, the week was chilly.   I don't think the weather was above 63* all week.   This day in particular was really chilly- in the 50's.  But, the sky was gorgeous and so was the family, so really what more do we need?   They were SO FUN!   I was so anxious to get home and get them into Photoshop so I could play around with them.   Be prepared:  I will be sharing many more!  

I am going to be scheduling some Michigan faux-ocean Beach Sessions (aka: Lake Michigan HAH!) this summer, and later this fall.  Would anyone be interested?  









5 comments:

Elizabeth Birdwell said...

GREAT WORK Nicole!!! And, Jaime. . . what a GORGEOUS family!!!

Jaime Cox said...

Nicole, fabulous job. I simply love all the shots. Love, love, love, you're amazing!

Michelle Leigh said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Absolutely perfect. Gorgeous photos of a stunning family!

Denise said...

Wow! These are absolutely stunning! Great work!

Denise said...

Wow! These are seriously so beautiful! I so wish you lived closer so I could hire you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...