Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, April 2, 2007

Little Miss "K"

Oh wow... did I just love this little girl. She was SO into having her pictures taken, I couldn't believe that *I* wasn't the one paying HER to let me take her pictures HAHA! I've decided 4 is my favorite age... I just love 4 year olds! (And, I hope I can still say that tomorrow... I'm photographing 4 year old triplet boys... I'm so excited! Its going to be a blast!)

While trekking around downtown Jackson we found a couple new walls that I am just in love with. I can't bring myself to converting these to black and white. I've started to notice all my downtown sessions have been a majority of color images, which is different for me. I usually lean towards black and white. But with all the great colors and textures that an urban setting has to offer... how can you resist?

Proof_141

Proof_195_2 (Right about now she was telling me her good listening ears were starting to not work. How cute is that??)













Proof_012

And one with mom... aren't they both just gorgeous?
Proof_055

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...