Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Oh my goodness!

I am having a heck of a time getting the closed polls to show up on the blog... the voting is over, the polls have been closed, and now its gone wonky on me! Group 6's poll keeps showing up under different groups posts... and I can't get any other poll to show up. SO, I've posted the link to the poll underneath each groups pictures.

Gosh, I didn't mean for this post to be all about my troubles.... I wanted it to be celebratory!

CONGRATULATIONS to the top 6 winners!
***Cade B., Eagan, Kamryn, Cadence, Madison and Jalyn F!***
A couple of the polls were NECK AND NECK up until the very end, and I am just astounded at how many votes there were! WOW.

And I want to thank EVERYONE who entered the contest. Every single child who was in this contest was absolutely beautiful, and I am so glad that I relied on voting to choose as I would not have been able to pick the winners myself. It would be too hard. Those of you that did not make it to round two, keep an eye out in your inbox for a special surprise. ;)

Awesome awesome awesome. I can't wait for the next round. I'm trying to get the next poll ready and will post it by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...