Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Friday, May 25, 2007

Three Winners... Three Rounds!

As per hubby's advice, he thinks there should be three rounds of voting. There are 30 entries into this contest, so I was having a difficult time deciding how I want to split up the voting. My husband says, and I quote, "You'll get a truer result if you do three rounds." So, three rounds it will be.

Since there will be three rounds, the voting is going to begin a little sooner than originally expected. This way the duration of each round will have a little time to air on the blog.

The first round will begin Friday (today) and end Sunday at 9:00pm. The second will begin Monday (hopefully by morning!) and end Wednesday at 9:00pm. Third and final round will begin Thursday and end Saturday at 9:00pm. The winners will be announced on Sunday at 9:00am.

Here is how it will work.... there are SIX polls below. You may vote ONCE FOR EACH GROUP... so, total, you can vote six times, but only once per group. Each group/poll will be in its own post... I'll begin uploading now!

I do want to say thank you to all the contest entrants... and GOOD LUCK! Each and every one of these children are incredibly adorable... I don't know how anyone is going to be able to decide who to vote on!

**ETA** I think there was a misunderstanding with the entry time limit. Entries were due BEFORE the 25th... BY MIDNIGHT on the 24th. I apologize for anyone who misunderstood the entry rules and has submitted a photo too late! I'm sorry!! Please keep checking back here on the blog, as I will be running more contests this summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...