Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

I've been busy this week with sessions and orders and scheduling. I'm trying to make sure things are all squared away for when I'll be out of town for 2 weeks at the end of June.

Currently, June is completely booked.

July has three weekday sessions available. I will be in Royal Oak on Saturday the 28th, so if you're in that area and interested in a session, I'll open up Saturday afternoon for one session.

I have just tentatively opened up my August calendar (you can check my availability through the link in the sidebar). The dates available are subject to change... I may rearrange them as needed, but for now thats whats available. I foresee August will book quickly, so if you're wanting a session, think ahead so that you can select a date that works best for you!

September (ahhh, September) and October (ahh, October!)... the leaves... the gorgeous leaves... Sessions in September and October will be VERY limited, and we all know the leaves are limited too! :) I will be opening those calendars up in July, and right now I'll start a waiting list for "Autumn Sessions". If you're interested in an Autumn Session with all the beautiful fall colors, please contact me asap and I'll put you on the waiting list. Once my September and October calendars are available, I'll start at the top of the list and contact you to select your date!

Gal3_img1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...