Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Saturday, June 9, 2007

2 weeks and counting.. │ Lansing Michigan Maternity & Child Photographer

My clients today were referred to me by fellow photographer Aimee Payne. I can't say "thank you" enough. She told me I'd love this family, but I had no idea.

Not only were the parents gorgeous, but Sienna... this little girl is just breathtaking.

Proof_1

Back to the session. No, this session was not about Sienna at all. It was about her soon-to-be-new-baby-sister. Nicole is just 2 weeks away from her due date, and she is absolutely glowing.

Proof_6

Let me tell you, this session was amazing. We had amazing locations and my subjects were amazing also! I could share a million pictures from this session, but I'll do my best to restrain myself.

Proof_2
Proof_9
Proof_10
Proof_3



Nicole and Fulu, thank you for a great morning/afternoon. You guys are going to be great with two little girls, and I can't wait to meet the newest addition in a few short weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...