Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Changes coming July 4th

Please note that my pricing structure will be changing on July 4th, 2007. Yes, I know, the dreaded increase of prices. Whether it be gasoline, postage stamps, heating bills, etc....we all dread it.

Any sessions that are booked before July 4th will be honored the pricing in their Portrait Agreement for up to 30 days past their session date (your session fee and portrait agreement MUST be received before July 4th). Anything booked after July 4, 2007 will be subject to the new pricing structure. **ETA.... what I mean is, if you have contacted me prior to July 4th to schedule a session, and I have received your session deposit and Portrait Agreement BEFORE July 4th, then you are locked in at the "old" prices for 30 days after your session date. Your session does NOT have to take place before July 4th, it just has to be BOOKED and finalized (Portrait Agreement and deposit sent in) before July 4th.

This also applies to past orders... any sessions with outstanding orders that are 30 days past their session date will be subject to the new pricing structure if orders are not in and paid for before July 4th, 2007.

I know, change *sucks* (are you offended if I say that?). HOWEVER, this change will also bring some new things also! I will be changing the structure for purchasing Keepsake Albums, adding some Portrait Collections, possibly some new products (these may come around later in July, depends on how much I get get my butt organized and in gear), and a NEW CONTEST!

Ok, well, that should be it for now. I'll leave you with one more image from my maternity session. I have other images I desperately want to share, however, my monitor has gone wonky on me and I am not editing anything until I get it calibrated. So, I will just be sharing some previous sessions.

Proof_11

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...