Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Email Delivery Problems?

I suspect I may be having some issues with my email. If you have emailed me and I do not reply within 3 days (I normally respond within 24 hours), then please try to email me again. Or, you can always reach me at 517-990-2929 or my alternate email nic073@sbcglobal.net.

A few weeks ago I received an email that a clients mother sent IN JANUARY. Yes, I'm not kidding. I thought I was losing my mind when I read that she wanted to place an order (that had already closed out 5 months ago!), well, it turns out I wasn't crazy.. MY EMAIL WAS! So, I have no idea where that email was for 5 months, but anyway, I just hope that doesn't happen to anyone recently.

So please, if I don't respond to your email within 3 days, try again or try my phone. It is possible that my email has failed us both and I didn't receive it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...