Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vacation Vacation....

Wow... utterly exhausting. I'm still "officially" on vacation until Thursday (I'll begin returning any phone calls/emails at that point), but I wanted to do a little update and share a few pictures. We had a GREAT time in Florida, and it was so nice to finally relax a little. We met up with my friend (and a fellow photographer), Jessica Porter (from Georgia) and her family and hit up Disney World and Sea World. Great times in that 98* heat, I tell ya.

So, here are a few pictures to share with you. Get your hand ready because your jaw is going to drop when I told you we took over 3,000 (YES, 3 THOUSAND) pictures on vacation. I haven't even completed going through the first three days of them. So, here are some that I've made it through...

Jessica and little Hailey...

62207_244

Porter, totally wild over the thunderstorm...
62407_257

Playing in the rain afterwards..
62407_059

Magic Kingdom at night...
62507_694

Sea World...
62807_010

Porter hamming it up in the pool...
63007_637

Aaaaand... that'll be it for now. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...