Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

6 highways, 200 miles round trip.... │ Royal Oak Michigan Maternity Photographer

and a great session today! Can you say gorgeous!? I swear my clients and their children are all so gorgeous... how do I get so lucky to photograph such beautiful people?

Courtney is about 7.5 months along with the "mystery baby"... sex unknown... and she has the cutest little belly!
Proof_172

It was a great session, I love it when I feel like I "click" with clients... we chatted about pregnancy and babies and boobs and jobs and dogs and all that fun stuff. It made for a fun afternoon.

I love this "sweet spot" I found in her house... beautiful lighting!!
Proof_138

Proof_156

And one last one to share...
Proof_061

You'll have to keep your eyes out for "mystery baby's" appearance in September... lucky me gets to photograph him/her after he/she arrives! And, being one of my clients, I'm sure he/she will be absolutely breathtaking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...