Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

Another for the "non crawler group"

Its so funny that I seem to get little "groups" of sessions coming through... I had a small group of maternity sessions all within a week or two, and that obviously led into a little spurt of newborns. I also had a cluster of family sessions and now I'm apparrently onto the 6 to 9 month group... Reyna is my third little one in the past 2 weeks. I do have to say, I'm loving this age... smiley, giggly, and they stay put wherever we decide to plop them! :)

You might remember Reyna from her newborn session... and her mom may look familiar from her maternity session. I love that I get the chance to capture Reyna in all these stages of her life... and I look forward to watching her grow though my eyes, my lens.

Proof_077

Proof_005_132
Proof_003_041
Proof_002_126
Proof_001_093

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...