Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Eagan │ Jackson Michigan Baby Photographer

You'll probably remember Eagan from the Baby, You're Beautiful! Contest... he was one of the top 3 winners. After my morning with Eagan and his family, I can easily see how he was a winner... he is SO cute!

I can't tell you enough how lucky I am to have such a great job. One of my favorite things is getting to hang out with such cute little people, making them laugh and smile, goofing around and then heading off towards home to view all the great images of them that I captured. I also love meeting these little people's families too... along the way I've met some wonderfully sweet parents and I always enjoy new conversation with each and every new client I have.

Well, I guess I'll stop rambling on and on... and get to the pictures, already!

When I arrived for this session, I woke Eagan from his beauty sleep. He had the sweetest sleepy eyes and gave me this pouty lip as he studied me. He was in his jammies then, so I waited to snap pictures when he was dressed. Lucky me, I was able to catch that cute pouty look later on!

Lewis_71507_439
Lewis_71507_341
Lewis_71507_272bw

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...