Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, July 16, 2007

Meet Mr. Serious

err, Cade, that is. He is such a funny little guy... he looked at me as if he were saying, "Lady, give it up, you are SO not funny." Lucky for him (or maybe me), he's super cute, smile or not, and I ended up with some darling images.
Proof_30_206

We finally got him to crack a few happy grins (and even laughs!) when his mom played ball with him!
Storyboard_1_3

Here's a little funny from todays session.... we met downtown, and of course that means we'll be trekking all over the place. Well, we get to our second little "location" and Kristin looks at me and says, "Where's my purse!" She had left her purse near the restaurant where we started the session... luckily the server had found it outside on the patio and took it in. Well... thats not it. Towards the end of our session, we start walking back as big brother Cole had to go potty. I freeze in the middle of the sidewalk and say "Where's my camera bag!" Go figure, I left it back at the last location we were at! Good thing downtown wasn't crowded today or else we might be out a purse and a camera bag!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...