Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Who's the dorky photographer?

I am! I am!

I am sure I left this session and the family closed the door behind me, looked at each other and said "What a nut!!"

HAHA!

I guess thats my goal, though, as it gets people laughing (even though its mostly at me hee hee!)

Well, the results are great... well, how couldn't it have been with such a beautiful family?

Proof_mitchell_71807_237
Proof_mitchell_71807_044

Mom and dad had better lock these girls up... they're going to have the boys tearing down the doors... if they don't already!
Mitchell_71807_079_2
Here is the Queen of Giggles... isn't this just priceless!
Proof_mitchell_718

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...