Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Coming soon....

a new featured face for the Nicole Barczak Photography website!

Keep an eye out, because I'll need YOU to help choose!

And... by the way... do I have any readers out there? Its been pretty quiet here in BlogLand. See that link below that says *0 comments*? You can click on that and leave comments. I do love them, you know! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!..I get to be the first :).I love looking at all your latest sessions Nicole...always gives me ideas :). I wish I could bring you in our suitcase to Disney World in a couple weeks! That reminds me...I'd LOVE to see more pictures from your trip a while back...

Karen

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I do love to look at all your newborn pics! Like you said... BABY FEVER!!!!
AHH! You do a really great job at all of these. Are you getting pretty booked up for fall??

Anonymous said...

Im a lurker! still reading and checking out your gorgeous photographs!! Loving them all!

Amy said...

I'm still here as well... I love checking in and seeing what is new!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...