I was tagged by a nearby photographer, Jennifer Dery of JoNa Photography to participate in a blog game where I'm supposed to list 8 interesting things about myself that my blog readers may not know and then try to get 8 other photographers to do the same! This was actually a lot trickier than I thought it would be!!
1. I hate the squishy sound of cotton balls... its worse than nails on chalkboards to me
2. I am a huge procrastinator. I guess I'd like to think I work best under pressure.
3. I started college and wanted to be a Pediatrician. I failed Chemistry my first semester at MSU and decided that wasn't a good career for me.
4. I used to want 3 or 4 kids, but now I could see being happy with just 2. Maybe 3.
5. I'm weird about nails... toenails... fingernails. I have to keep mine short (which reminds me all day I've been picking at my nails, just itching to clip them). I clip Porter's nails numerous times a week because I can't stand when his nails rip or snag.
6. In junior high and high school I was SUPER shy. I had my little group of friends and thats about all I talked to. I'm sure many people thought I was stuck up, but really I was just shy and insecure. I was afraid of the "super popular" people. Now, well, I would definitely consider myself somewhat outgoing and talkative.
7. I gag a lot. Yucky smells... I gag. Watching someone else gag or choke... I gag. Thinking about gagging... I gag. (I'm gagging. Ok, no not really).8. I have my teaching degree- Elementary Ed/Special Education. The job market in Michigan is so horrible, I haven't had the opportunity to teach full time yet, although I gladly would (and still do photography part time)
My 8 Photographers...
1. Susan James
3. Jessica of Moments Photography
4. Haylee Bean
6. Shelly Rankin
7. Aimee Payne