Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

My how they grow!

If you're a blog follower, you might remember Meka from her newborn session. Here she is at just a few weeks old:

And here she is now, at 7 months!

She is the most adorable little thing, still has a head of hair and the cutest chubby cheeks.

Big brother Kobe was in the session as well... looking tough without his shirt on.
I just love to see how my littlest clients grow. Its amazing, isn't it, how fast they change? How quickly the time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was at their house taking newborn pictures, and all of a sudden here we are in 90* weather taking her 7 month portraits! (They're troopers, by the way... it was SO hot and muggy that day!)

Thats it for now. Oh, I'll be announcing the winner for my "subscribe" drawing tomorrow. Porter is going to draw the winner. I hope to have photos of this process :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

That second picture is priceless...call Gerber or Pottery Barn Kids or someone...she should be famous! And so should you!

I'm so bummed I forgot to enter the contest. Maybe I will bribe "P" to throw my name in the hat late.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...