Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The pictures you've all been waiting for...


So, SJNEWK, you're the winner of the "Subscribe and Win" drawing! I don't recognize your email, and I could be wrong, but I don't believe you've had a session with me yet. If you choose to book a session, you'll now have a $75 print credit to use when you order! (and, if I'm mistaken and you are already a client, you can use your $75 print credit for reprints).

Congratulations, and thank you to everyone who participated.

If you missed out on this contest, don't worry... there will be more! You can still subscribe to the blog (look in the sidebar over there ------->) and get emails directly to your inbox when this blog is updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole - WOOHOO!! I'm so excited! No we aren't clients yet but we can't wait to be. Kelly Bunch, my best friend in the world shared your website with me and told me about your contest. I have twin boys that will be 2 in Oct. I look forward to working with you. Thanks!
P.S. Your little boy is adorable by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...