Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The 5lb 9oz little peanut Penelope

You probably remember her mommy's maternity session... gorgeous. I I was so excited to meet Penelope. Her mommy said she was just so tiny and beautiful, and boy was she right!

I couldn't believe how little and petite she was. She was up to 5lbs 9oz (from 5lb 4oz leaving the hospital) and absolutely precious. She must have been excited to meet me too, because she barely slept a wink.



Penelope and "big brother" Oscar... what a gentle boy!

Of course, I had to get a close up of her little toes...

7 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Oh my, I love those toes! And the one of you peeking throw at baby and mom! Great job!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

great picture of the toes!!! those look perfect!!

Jen said...

Those toes are adorable...but the one with her and the dog...priceless! I hope that makes its way to a holiday card!

Kim said...

OMG... I LOVE the one of her with the dog, that is one of the cutest newborn shots I've ever seen!

Zoe said...

The one with the dog is perfect! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of Penelope and Oscar!! The mother was such a beautiful subject when pregnant, too. Great shots as always Nicole!

jenny said...

oh! the one of penelope and oscar is so adorable! love the toes too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...