Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Congratulations, Sienna!

She won by... a mile. Craziness. I was blown away by the amount of votes she had, so I emailed her mom and asked her "What the heck is going on? You're KILLING the competition!"

She says "My family, my family! I not one to get all into contests, but my aunt has gone crazy and recruited all her friends, and their friends to vote. Her aunt told her... 'Oh, we can WIN this!'"

And win they did!

Congratulations!

Check her out: HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...