Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, December 17, 2007

Mom Interviews

I got this neat idea from another photographer (Phreckles Photography) and I wanted to try this out with my clients. Now, Karen is right on the ball and responded almost instantaneously. (Just tell me HOW does she do this with three little boys? LOL!). Of course, she must be the first I post here. I hope you all enjoy hearing from the moms who are behind the scenes.

Name and city: Karen Vavrick - Rochester

How many children and names, ages: Ethan, Dylan, & Parker - 4.5 years old - I LOVE this age... yet I've said that at every age :)

What are you hoping Santa gets you this year: Honestly, healthy children...that's my greatest prayer...if their happy and healthy, everything else will follow.

What are the kiddos wishing for: Power Rangers, TMNT, Pirates, etc....total BOY stuff! I love it!

What do you love about the holiday season: Spending time with family and reflecting on WHY we all celebrate...JESUS!

What is something we won’t catch you doing during the holidays: stressing out..that's not what it's about.

Favorite holiday snack or dessert: my husband's Christmas cookies...yes...he's the baker in the family and I love it! :)

Your favorite websites: mothering.com, tripletconnection.org

Favorite book or magazine: Kiwi, Alternative Medicine, Mothering

Favorite salon: salon? what are those? ;o)

Favorite restaurant: oohhh! That's tough! Just one? It's a tie between P.F. Changs and California Pizza Kitchen

Your favorite time of day and why: The morning..everything is fresh and new with endless possibilities!

Do you go to work outside the home or are you a full time mommy: Full time mommy and Praise God that He's provided for us so I can be home!

Anything else you would like to share with us: Nicole ROCKS! ;0)

Thank you, Karen! And, here are her little dudes from this spring. They were a riot to work with, and sure kept us on our toes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...