Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sunday's Interview with Jane!

Jane Dawson: Jackson, MI

How many children and names, ages: Grace, 4 1/2 mos

What are you hoping Santa gets you this year: UGG Boots, Classic Short Chestnut- I am obsessed with my UGGS

What are the kiddos wishing for: She probably would be happy eating the wrapping paper- LOL. She is getting a "johnny jumper"-like contraption.

What do you love about the holiday season: Getting together with family and friends and vacation from work!

What is something we won¢t catch you doing during the holidays: Shopping last minute- holy stressful.

Favorite holiday snack or dessert: Swedish wafers, they are these delicate little cookies that melt in your mouth-mmmmm....


Your favorite websites: myspace.com, GAP.com, babycenter.com. I could seriously waste an entire day on the internet.

Favorite book or magazine: "This Much I Know is True" by Wally Lamb. US Weekly is my weekly indulgence.

Favorite salon: Number Six Salon in Farmington Hills, MI (so worth the drive)

Favorite restaurant: PF Changs or Olive Garden


Your favorite time of day and why: The morning when I wake up my sweet baby girl and she is absolutely giddy to see me.

Do you go to work outside the home or are you a full time mommy: I work full time as a pharmaceutical rep but wish I could stay home at least part time.

Anything else you would like to share with us: God Bless and Happy Holidays!

Here is adorable little Grace at just a few weeks old. Keep watching... she'll be appearing on the blog as a 6 month old!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...