Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Calendar is open now!

FYI for anyone wishing to schedule a session in late July or August, I now have dates available. July sessions will be limited (and right now those at the top of my waiting list have first dibs on those dates) as we are going to *FINALLY* be moving into our new house this weekend or early next week(we're hoping to find out this afternoon if we can close tomorrow or if it will be Monday).

Anyhow, here is a picture of little Hudson dude... aka "Hudson Bessie" says my 2 year old, Porter. I have no idea how he came up with Hudson Bessie, but ironically its starting to stick and I've found myself calling him Bess Bess, Besser Boy, Hudson Bess. HAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...