Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kingsley │ Flint Michigan Newborn Photographer

Isn't that the coolest name for a little princess? Miss Kingsley was adament not to sleep during her session. Mom would get her to sleep and I'd have about one minute to take a picture before she was up again. Too much going on to sleep, I guess!

I am a little behind in posting their gallery, as well as their sneak peek! I wanted to put up a few quick pictures so you know I'm still alive and still working on your gallery! Things have been crazy around here... we're STILL not in our new house yet... still not even closed on it. The joys of buying a foreclosure. The past week has been non-stop working till 11pm on the house to finish some repairs to get it up to code for the loan to go through. I know, excuses excuses!

Anyhow, please enjoy Miss Kingsley for now. Those clients on my waiting list waiting to hear from me about sessions in July and August... I'm still planning on calling, I just haven't had a second to organize my July schedule yet. I'll be calling or emailing soon, I promise!!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...