Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Updated Cards and Sessions

I'm slowly getting back into the groove of working again. After so many months off (not to mention a new baby and a new house), its hard to get back on track. It doesn't help that I haven't established my office at the new house yet- too many other projects going on thus far. So, I've set up camp in our guest room until we finish my office. I feel discombobulated and unorganized.

This year has flown by and I'm excited for the upcoming months with all the sessions I've been booking. I have many repeat clients (that I can't wait to see again and see how much the kiddos have changed in the past year!) and many new clients as well.

I am hoping to have quite a bit of changes around here.
  • I'm tossing around the idea of offering a cd of full resolution images from the session.
  • I also spent this evening working on some new newborn announcements and will begin creating a few new holiday cards for the 2008 season
  • Speaking of holiday season... I'm thinking of running a few mini session days in October and November. The mini sessions will be shorter than a typical session and will only feature 8-10 proofs. The purpose will be basically to get a few great images for your holiday cards
  • I desperately need to update my website with some new images!
  • I need to update my session information packets
I'm going to be offering new cards from now on (both holiday and newborn). These cards will be double sided and will not be your typical Target style card. They will be printed on either art linen, pearl or standard cardstock. They're sure to wow anyone who is lucky enough to be on your list.

Keep an eye out for a new line of cards for the 2008 Holiday Season. I'll be posting them here in the next few weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...