Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Brogan │ Jackson Ann Arbor Senior Photographer

I have to admit... I was unsure of what or who to expect to see when I showed up for this session. Brogan's mom told me she had "Jesus" hair and I wasn't sure exactly what kind of person had "Jesus hair". Imagine my delight when I met up with this adorable senior... Not only is her name hip and "untraditional" but so was her style and personality. We had a great time traipsing around downtown, laughing and making jokes as I nearly made her fall off a few narrow walls. I have so many favorites from this session that I'm going to have a hard time choosing which ones to share!









3 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

What a pretty girl! Those shots are awesome Nicole, as usual!

Jen said...

LOVE THEM! All of them, that is! Love her name too, what a beautiful senior.

Lucia Photography said...

I love this shoot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...