This contest will be a little different than the last. Here is how it will work...
How does it work?
All contestants will go through one round of voting. Depending on the number of entries, I will either group kids into groups of 5 or 6 and the winner of each group will move onto Round 2 OR.... the top 3 finalists of the entire Round 1 will move onto Round 2. Either way, there will be 2 rounds and 3 finalists: 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place.
How do you enter?
- Entrants must be children aged 0-10.
- Picture must be of your child/children doing something "summery"... it could be at the pool, playing at the playground, camping, building a sandcastle etc.... Whatever image evokes "summer" to you...
- Email your photo entry to email@example.com
- Entries must be received by Monday, July 13th at 5:00pm.
- The contest will begin Wednesday, July 15th at 9:00 am.
- The first round will end Friday, July 17th at 11:00pm
- The second round will begin Sunday, July 19th at 9:00 am
- The second round will end Monday, July 20th at 11:00pm
What could I win?
- First Place will win: A free session (in the Jackson area) and the complete session (approx. 20 images) on disc with a copyright release to print images up to 5x7 size**. This is a $600 value!
- Second Place will win: A free session (in the Jackson area) and a $100 print credit. This is a $200 value!
- Third Place will win: A free session (in the Jackson area). This is a $100 value!
Any other rules I should know?
- Images submitted must not be professional images.
- Only one entry per family
- Session must take place before September 1, 2009 or free session package will be forfeited.
- Session can be of the child only OR of the child and their siblings OR of the child and their family (up to 4... additional charge for additional subjects)
- Session must take place in the Jackson area
- Entrants may recruit voters by whatever means necessary... email all your friends, family and coworkers... post it in your status on Facebook.... call everyone you know.... whatever it takes to get your vote in! :)