Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ruby Elizabeth │ Jackson Michigan Birth Photographer

It's been a busy week for me... I photographed my second birth this past Thursday and I'm hooked.

Here are a couple of my favorites from Ruby's birth. I will be posting her slideshow soon.









4 comments:

AshleyB said...

I can't believe all that hair! Great job :)

Maria said...

I am loving all those pictures, can't wait to see the slideshow!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Breathtaking! How special that you captured them!

Denise said...

Nicole, you are so talented! These are priceless pictures. They almost bring me to tears at just how beautiful they are. Have you gotten any more clients from these last two birth sessions?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...