Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Myers Family │ Lansing Michigan Family Photographer

I was excited to use a new location for this great family.... we met up in Old Town in Lansing, where I had my maternity pictures taken. It made for some neat locations.

The youngest member of the Myers Family was quite the little ham. He reminded me a lot of my 3 year old Porter. Comical and goofy!





Thank you for trusting me on the location, Myers Family! I had a great time with you guys and hope you love your pictures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...