Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's (almost) the most wonderful time of the year.....

The holidays are quickly approaching... time to think about your annual Christmas Card!

In the years past, I have offered holiday cards to clients only. And I still do offer this (Clients... if you're interested in the designs available, please go to my Holiday Card blog). I've recently reduced the prices on cards, so that's a bonus!

This year I'm also offering cards on Etsy.com. How does this work, you ask? Well, you can purchase the actual card from my Etsy shop and then email me your own personal images to include in the card. I will design the card (with your images... none from me or any other professional studio) and email you back a JPG file for you to have printed wherever your heart desires.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...