Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Lauren's Fabulous 4's │ Jackson Michigan Child and Family Photographer

This is the Craft Family's 3rd year of sessions with me and I am thrilled to continue being called back. We've gone from Lauren's Terrible 2's to her Trying 3's to her FABULOUS 4's. Have I ever mentioned how much I *love* 4 year olds?

This was one of the first shots I took and I knew in an instant that it'd be one of my favorites.


Another Charlotte's Web fan! I've been reading Charlotte's Web at night with my 3 year old son and he's so into it. It was neat when Lauren's dad came out of the house with their book that they've recently began reading. What a great idea to get a shot like this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...