Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Availability Update

I'm completely booked for September... done, done done.   YAY!  I'm excited to meet up with all these wonderful families on my schedule!

October is ALMOST booked up... I currently have only 2 mini session spots available, so if you want one you'd better email quick!  Those two available sessions are at 5:00pm and 5:30pm on Tuesday, October 9th.

I will probably be squeezing in one, MAYBE two more full sessions later in October and a few in November.  If you're wanting holiday cards, you will need to have your session completed before the first week in November.

For the winter I plan to focus on newborns, and will be offering an incentive if you send some precious new babies my way.  If you refer a newborn session to me (and they book and complete the session) that takes place in November, December, January or February I will give you two 8x10's from your past session, or a complimentary one from an upcoming/future session.

I can't leave you without an image.... here is Ziva.  I did a quick "mini session" for her owners and love this image I captured.  Sweet girl!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...