Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy 11th Anniversary Bagbeys! | Jackson Michigan Family Photographer

Ok a super duper quick sneak peek because I'm on my way out the door for another session this evening.   I wanted to post this last night but.... I fell asleep at the computer.  True story.


Anyhow, the Bagbeys.  I love this family.  They're super fun, super loving and the kids, oh so darling!! During their session yesterday, mom asked if we could do a "kissing" picture because it was their 11th wedding anniversary that day!   Ok, what an awesome way to spend your anniversary- with me!!  Ok, not really.  (I know you'd rather be in Hawaii, right B?)   Anyhow, I'm pretty sure we achieved the kissing picture and more.   :)








1 comment:

Jessica said...

Beautiful!! Love the kissing shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...